Did you know:
· 5,000–7,000 diapers are used in the first two years of a child’s life?
· Over 4 million disposable diapers are thrown away per day?
· Over 300 pounds of wood, 50 pounds of petroleum feed-stocks, and 20 pounds of chlorine are used to produce enough disposable diapers for just one baby? And that’s only for one year!
· Disposable diapers contain traces of dioxin? This is a carcinogenic chemical by-product that is considered to be the most toxic of all cancer-related chemicals. That’s scary!
I know disposable diapers are convenient and keep the mess well-contained, but the above facts speak for themselves: disposable diapers are not only detrimental to our planet but also potentially unhealthy to baby. So what’s a busy mom to do?
FuzziBunz: No leaks. No Rash. No Waste.
· Adjustable: Fit babies from 7–35 pounds with a button/elastic adjustment system. You get more than eight customized sizes and over four waist settings.
· Durable: Built to last for years and years, FuzziBunz come with a “replace for pennies” elastic system on their diapers. No re-sewing, no seam-ripping, and it can be done in less than 10 minutes.
· Diaper rash–reducing: Patented fleece layer keeps your baby dry and rash-free.
· Waterproof: Soft outer layer is waterproof yet still soft and comfortable.
· Stylish: FuzziBunz diapers come in a number of colours and patterns, so on a warm day, baby can still look fashionable in just a top and a FuzziBunz.
· Easy to Care For: Simply separate and wash in your washing machine and tumble dry on low or hang to dry.
So what are you waiting for? FuzziBunz cloth diapers are simple to use, gentle on baby’s delicate bottom, and are completely adjustable. Try them today, and you’ll wonder why you ever used those disposable diapers.
For more information on FuzziBunz or to find a store near you, check out their website at