I am juggling everything you can imagine and possibly more. For starters, I have five children: 19, 17, 15, 13, and 11, and I work 48 hours a week as a manager at Arby’s. I also have responsibilities like managing a household, keeping it clean, shopping, and paying bills. On top of it all, I just returned from a year of service in Iraq as a member of the U.S. Army Reserves. My rank after nine years is E6 or Staff Sergeant.
For pleasure I like to read. Some of my favorite authors are Danielle Steele, V. C. Andrews, J. D. Robb, Nora Roberts, and John Grisham. I also enjoy Dan Brown.
2. Why did you decide to further your education? What was the driving force?
3. What are your aspirations for the next portion of your life? Your career goal?
4. How do you manage to juggle all the things in your life now?
5. How will you continue to maintain your busy lifestyle after you graduate?
6. Anything else you would like to add?
I am not a very good runner, but when I have to run for the Army two-mile physical fitness test, I imagine my children cheering for me at the finish line. They’re my best motivation!
In life I find that making a decision to start is great, but making it to the finish line is even better. Sometimes I trip and fall, and there are bumps in the road that need to be navigated differently, but seeing the end result helps me achieve all