Well, look no further. When your baby is ready to start experimenting with solid foods, SproutBaby has everything you need.
Stage One (for 6 months and older) offers your baby choices like:
· Fruits: Roasted Banana, Roasted Apples and Roasted Pears
· Veggies: Sweet Peas, Roasted Butternut Squash, Baked Sweet Potatoes
Stage two (for 7 months and older) offers baby choices like:
· Fruits/Veggies: Sweet Baby Carrots, Apple & Mango
· Oatmeal with Roasted Cinnamon Applesauce
· Peach Rice Pudding
In addition, these delicious meals are carefully packed in eco-friendly, 3.5-ounce serving pouches, perfect for one-meal servings.
SproutBaby says, “This is our attempt to reduce the waste created by our products and to reduce energy consumption in the manufacturing and transportation of our products while still providing the customer with a high-quality convenience product.”
Along with food products, SproutBaby also offers a full line of baby skin care products like Balm, Shampoo, Lotion, Body Wash, and Sanitizers, as well as all-natural colic and gas relief remedies. And don’t feel left out, Mom—SproutBaby has products for you too. You can find everything you need in the way of Teas, Balms, Body Butters, Sprays, books and more at http://store.sproutbaby.com/.
Good news! SproutBaby is offering one of its newest products, the Thinkbaby Stainless Steel feeding set to one of our lucky readers. This set offers the latest in 100% sustainable and certified organic utensils, especially crafted for newborns and babies. The Thinkbaby specialized feeding sets boast unique assets, including:
· reusable feeding sets reduce waste.
· the sets are BPA, Phthalate, PVC, and Polycarbonate-free
· all containers come with lids for easy travel.
Check them out at http://store.sproutbaby.com/product-p/tb-cbpaffs.htm.
How can you enter SproutBaby’s giveaway to win the Thinkbaby Stainless Steel feeding set?
· Simply pick a number between 1 and 50 and put your guess in the comments section (be sure to check back on November 7th to see if you won and I can get contact info from you)
· The closest number wins.
· Only one guess per entry
· Contest ends on November 5th , 2009.
· Please remember to leave some contact information in the comment section or check back at the end of the contest to see if you’ve won. Good luck!
The fun doesn't stop there. SproutBaby has also created a special blogger referral code just for Families Matter. This code gives you, the reader, a 15% discount off your first order.