By: Gayle Jacobson-Huset
Mother's Day is almost here!
WHAT? No gift for Mother Dear?
Don't you worry, don't be sad
My craft idea will make you glad!
What You Need:
- 1 empty YOPLAIT YOGURT plastic container – 4 oz size
- Gift wrap
- Glue or Scotch tape
- Scissors (Adult supervision recommended)
- Popsicle sticks or pipe cleaners
- Construction paper
Instructions as easy as 1-2-3:
- Take wrapping paper and cut it to fit around Yoplait container.
- Glue or tape paper in place.
- Tuck paper in open top after wrapping the container in gift-wrap.
- Cut out large flowers from wrapping paper.
- Glue or tape the flowers on top of Popsicle stick.
- Take a piece of construction paper and fold in half to make Mommy’s card.
- Cut matching flowers and designs out of wrapping paper and glue or tape on card.
- Write a message inside using markers.
Give this beautiful flower vase and card to Mommy!