We all love to get our hands dirty in finger paints. But have you ever make your own?
What You Will Need:
1 cup and 3 tbsp water
3 tbsp cornstarch
1. With adult supervision mix cornstarch with 3tbsp of water. You should get a smooth paste.
2. Have adult helper bring 1cup of water to a boil.
3. Add boiled water to cornstarch paste. Stir.
4. Add 3 drops liquid detergent. (This makes clean up easier)
5. Add 2 drops of tempera paint. (The smaller the better)
You’ll want to store your home-made paints in a closed jar in the refrigerator. It will keep for days. When you are ready to paint, just set out for about 5 minutes. Now let those fingers get to painting!