Thanks for having me here today. You have a wonderful blog and it’s a great honor to be here again.
2. Tell us about your current book. Give a short summary, tell us about your publisher, and also how you got the idea for this book.
3. What is a typical writing day like for you?
4. What do you enjoy most about writing for children?
5. What is the most difficult part of writing for children?
6. Tell us about the marketing process for authors. What do you do to market and sell your books?
7. Do you make school visits? If so, please describe a typical school presentation.
8. Do you have a website? If so, please give the URL. If not, where can listeners go online to learn more about your book(s) and to order?
9. What are you working on right now?
10. What is your best tip for aspiring children's book authors?