Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blog Jog Day (8-7-2011)




Welcome to Blog Jog Day! Please enjoy my site then click over to Patricia Rasey, Author at http://patriciarasey.blogspot.com/ to see what the next Blog has to offer! 
Blog Jog Day is a one-day event where Bloggers have joined together for a blogging rally. We all post on the same day with each post leading to the next Blog, and so on full circle. That’s it!  

Lost in the links? You can always go back to the main Blog Jog Day Blog at http://blogjogday.blogspot.com and find a new link to jog from. Thank you for stopping by my site!


Special Blog Jog Giveaway!
Leave a comment about something you learned from this blog with your safe email (example: vsgrenier AT storiesforchildrenpublishing DOT com) and you'll be entered to win these two books.




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog. Thank you.

    Happy jogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog. I learned some great tips from the Back To School Fun post. I also learned that I wasn't a follower of this blog, but I now am. Thanks for the chance to win some books that look like they will be fun and educational. Have fun blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jogging through. Love your blog. I am a new follower. I didn't leave my address because I am not entering the giveaway. I am looking forward to seeing your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked learning about author LaNiyah Bailey, her book sounds so worthwhile.

    ChelleCordero[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by on my Blog Jog. It was fun visiting your site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments. Keep in mind that the blog is open to guest posts.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE

*Stories for Children Publishing, LLC. (SFC) and its divisions do not receive any compensation for product reviews beyond a sample and/or limited access to a paid website. SFC donates all books sent for review to a charitable organization. SFC may do a contest or giveaway of samples we receive. SFC does not review any samples sent without a request for review to the Blog Editor, VS Grenier. SFC's staff members will not return unauthorized samples to the senders, but will donate them without review.