- Spend the day helping mom to weed her garden. Do some of the hard labor that can save her doing the task.
- Make her breakfast or lunch. Let her have a whole day of making no meals for others.
- Spend time watching mom's favorite movie at home.
- Take a walk alone with mom and have a real conversation.
- Ask mom about her mother ( your grandmother) and what it was like being a young girl.
- Make a handmade card with your own message.
- Say thank you. Whether you get along well with your mom or not does not negate the fact that she had you. Be grateful.
- Phone if you live far away and talk, really talk.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Ideas for Mom on Her Special Day
SFC Publishing websites
*Stories for Children Publishing, LLC. (SFC) and its divisions do not receive any compensation for product reviews beyond a sample and/or limited access to a paid website. SFC donates all books sent for review to a charitable organization. SFC may do a contest or giveaway of samples we receive. SFC does not review any samples sent without a request for review to the Blog Editor, VS Grenier. SFC's staff members will not return unauthorized samples to the senders, but will donate them without review.