- The new school year has begun and it gives every student the opportunity to make a fresh start with their education. September is the best time to start getting more organized and to put more effort into grades and school work. It can be the time to start a new sport and make new friends. September and the beginning of the school year is the best time to begin the year with a new slate and make it your best school year ever.
- September is Childhood Cancer awareness month. This is a good opportunity to learn about the variety of diseases that affect children and those that could benefit from more research and fund raising efforts. It can be a good time to get involved with the cause and to make a contribution to help someone dealing with this disease.
- September is the month that we celebrate Labor Day. We praise and acknowledge those who work so hard to support their families and to those whose efforts have made the work place a safer place.
- September is the beginning of fall. Crisp sunny days, cool nights, bright fall colors, sweet smells of apples, pumpkins, and burning leaves. September and October are the best months to soak up the last of the warm weather and prepare for the oncoming winter season.
- September brings with it a peaceful feeling for most. It is the end of the extreme heat and more comfortable temperatures that allow us to walk, run, hike, and bike while enjoying the beauty of nature during the changing of the leaves.
- September brings the last of the garden veggies, herbs, and blasts of summer flowers before the winter settles into it's new dormant state of winter. Baking cookies, apple crisp, and pumpkin pie along with carmel apples, cider, and visits to the orchards all stir up family memories to warm the heart.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
The Importance of September
*Stories for Children Publishing, LLC. (SFC) and its divisions do not receive any compensation for product reviews beyond a sample and/or limited access to a paid website. SFC donates all books sent for review to a charitable organization. SFC may do a contest or giveaway of samples we receive. SFC does not review any samples sent without a request for review to the Blog Editor, VS Grenier. SFC's staff members will not return unauthorized samples to the senders, but will donate them without review.