Saturday, March 9, 2013

Night Buddies Adventures Contest & Book Lovers Blog Hop

Calling all Night Buddies Adventurers! Author Sands Hetherington is writing his third book in the Night Buddies Adventures chapter book series for kids and would like your help in getting John and Crosley started on their next Adventure After Lights-Out. 

Crosley is looking for new words to add to his expansive vocabulary and he needs your help. Just come up with a new expression and its meaning for Crosley Speak! See the list of Uncommon Words for inspiration. And who knows? The winning words could end up in Book Three of the Night Buddies Adventures series. Excelsior! 

In order to be eligible you will need to . . . 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Do you need some help with ideas on what Crosley Speak is? Check out this list of words to get your brain gears turning.


If you haven’t discovered the Night Buddies Adventures series of chapter books yet, that’s okay! Let us tell you a bit about them and you can join us on this exciting “program”—that’s Night Buddies speak for adventure.
The first book in the Night Buddies Adventures series, Night Buddies and the Pineapple Cheesecake Scare, is about the nighttime adventures of a young boy named John, who is not ready to go to sleep, and his friend, a bright red crocodile named Crosley who turns up under John’s bed. 
They sneak out of John’s house using Crosley’s “I-ain’t-here-doodad” which makes them invisible to John’s parents. Then they embark on an adventure chasing down enemies and cleaning up one mess after another as they solve the earthshaking mystery: who stole all the pineapple cheesecakes from the only factory in the world that makes them! 

Night Buddies, Impostors, and One Far-Out Flying Machine, the second book in the Night Buddies Adventures series, has a ton of mischief going on all over the Borough, done by a red crocodile and causing confusion and hard feelings everywhere. It’s up to John to help prove Crosley isn’t the red crocodile behind this madness. 

Make friends and enter to win some fabulous prizes! 



Winner #1 will receive a $25 Amazon gift card and signed copies of both titles in these Adventures After Lights-Out escapades.
Winner #2 will receive signed copies of both titles in these Adventures After Light-Out escapades.
Winner #3 will receive a copy of Night Buddies, Impostors, and One Far-Out Flying Machine.
Winner #4 will receive a copy of Night Buddies and the Pineapple Cheesecake Scare.
Winner #5 will receive eBooks of both titles in these Adventures After Lights-Out escapades.

Want to let all your friends know how to join the Night Buddies Adventures? All you have to do is post the Book Lovers Blog Hop below to your blog. Promote the Book Lovers Hop and the Night Buddies Adventures contest on any social network. Tweet it once a day, share it on Facebook and then follow back others who leave you a comment.

The Night Buddies Adventures series of chapter books is juvenile fiction (much like the Captain Underpants series) for ages 7 and up.

Places where the Nights Buddies books are available for sale:
Amazon.com, BN.com, and in all fine bookstores.
(Dune Buggy Press titles are distributed by Delphi Distribution and are set up with wholesalers Ingram and Baker & Taylor.)

You can find out more about Author Sands Hetherington, Illustrator Jessica Love, and the Night Buddies series World of Ink Author/Book Tour at http://tinyurl.com/bysdkbv

Follow the Night Buddies at:
Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/nightbuddies
Twitter: @Night_Buddies
Publisher Website: www.dunebuggypress.com
 

14 comments:

  1. I hope to get this for my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to post your NEW word for Crosley with its meaning to enter the contest.

      Delete
  2. Jolly Jigs! (Meaning - Doing a happy dance)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zurganzoit!!!--Let's eat!!!

    Thanks!

    Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quiggenzoofle?-- What's up?

    Thanks! Mara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mara, you are a winner. Can you please email us at vsgrenier AT gmail DOT com.

      Delete
  5. Don't get wasted
    I am here to talk about my past experiences with spell casters..i had problems with my relationship and i did all to make sure that my woman never break up with me..all in the midst of this, i lost concentration at work and things went really bad for me as i lost my job too..the little money i saved was what i tried to get my wife back with even if i will loose all..i was too desperate and i was taken advantage of as i lost the same money on two different casters from Nigeria. of course i trusted them too much and never knew they did nothing for me so my woman went ahead with breaking up with me..i confronted them that they failed their promise and ever since then, i have never heard a world again from them..That was how fake casters ended my relationship with my woman and i planned i was going to stop everyone like them..i met with another that promised me to get her back to me and i almost laughed and said it was another lie, but he wasn't as he did cast a love spell on her and now we are talking of why we did break up and coming back together in just two days and not months like the other did made me wait..you see why you have to open you eyes and think before the liars here plays with your heart and trust like a toy.{priestolokun@yahoo.com}tel.+2348182743275..he can also help you to solve any problem…Lol I am very happy now.Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello am Heidi So trustworthy spell caster are still online?i never believed until i saw some post about DR.OLOKUN on how he has helped lots of people on the internet.I told him i have had about him on internet and before i told him my problem,He has already told me what i came for and said people had scammed me off my money and added pain to my pain i was so shocked,He just told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,i told him this was what does fake spell caster also told me,He said i should give him a try which i did.Truly am just short of words and over excited for what DR.OLOKUN has done for me exactly when the 48hours was completed the call i got was from my lover that left me with pain for over 4year,He said on phone Heidi,Can we talk in a sad and shy tone,i was like yes then he came to my house and apologized to me that he was sorry and proposed to me that same day and asked if i would marry him and i said yes,And our wedding will be on july 20 friends you are coordinately invited am so happy,Thanks to DR.OLOKUN you can contact him on priestolokun@yahoo.com tel.+2348182743275 for your solution his truly a man you can trust and confide in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Spells are in different forms and work differently depending on one's interest and problem, among them include the following: Magic Love Spells,cure to all disease like cancer and HIV(AIDS)spell, Easy Love Spells,Powerful Love Spells. Real Love Spells, Magic divorce spells, Lovers Spells, Spell Casting Protection Spells Voodoo Dolls of love. Heal yourself now with powerful spells in the field of Love success; Dr. OLOKUN plays an important role in black white magic. And some of the white magic spells are Marriage Spells, Witch Craft Spells of Lust Spells, attraction love spells, binding love spells, are in demand. Magic Love Spells for New Love or magic Love Spells to Attract new Love are very common spells. Looking for Magic Spells to attract new love or spells to attract new love. Come here where many powerful love spells are available. Love spells can be used as Protection Spells especially to Protect Marriage or Divorce as Marriage Spells. Break up Spells or Breaking Love Spells or Divorce Spells. Sometimes Love Spells are used to get back your Lost Love, Break up spells, or Love Spells, who is with someone else. Like Anti Love Spells or Love Separation Spells or to attract you’re Lust Spells. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share his contact DR.OLOKUN for your solution now email:priestolokun@yahoo.com .GENA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to thank Dr.Zabaza for helping me to get my lover back within the period of 48hours. Now me and my lover are now back in good times and he treats me better than before. All these were possible through the help of Dr.Zabaza whose contact details are +2348182620374 or zabazalogan@yahoo.com


    GRACE

    FROM LONDON

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank to Dr odudu for bring back my lover back because i never believe my lover will come back because his very stubborn and wicked man but to the glory of God immediately Dr odudu cast a spell on me my lover run back to me and start begging me for all he has done, Dr odudu really make me happy when my lover came back and i want you all to contact this very powerful man on ; oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076 because information is power contact Dr odudu for your joy to be restore and be a happy person forever via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076
    AMARA FROM GERMANY

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you need any kind of help please do reach Dr Ogudugu on his website: www.greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE

*Stories for Children Publishing, LLC. (SFC) and its divisions do not receive any compensation for product reviews beyond a sample and/or limited access to a paid website. SFC donates all books sent for review to a charitable organization. SFC may do a contest or giveaway of samples we receive.