- debuted at #6 on the New York Times Best Sellers list (Paperback Graphic Books)
- hit #15 on Indiebound’s Indie Bestseller List (Early and Middle Grade Readers)
- been named one of Amazon Editor’s “Best of the Month” picks
- appeared on BNKids blog’s “6 Magical Books About Unicorns for All Ages” roundup
- received great reviews from Kirkus, Booklist, The Bulleting of the Center for Children’s Books and others
Featuring an introduction by author Cory Doctorow and his daughter, Poesy, Unicorn vs. Goblins is a
clever and entertaining addition to the Phoebe and Her Unicorn line.
Phoebe and Her Unicorn won the Amazon Comic Strip Superstar contest in 2009. The first Phoebe and Her Unicorn collection sold out its original print run in two months, earning rave reviews and legions of fans.
About the Author
Dana Claire Simpson grew up in Gig Harbor, Washington, and graduated from The Evergreen State College, drawing the entire time. She is the creator of the webcomic Ozy and Millie, which ran from 1998 to 2008. She currently lives in the Seattle area with her tech genius husband and fairly stupid cat.
For more information visit danasimpson.com
Unicorns vs. Goblins: Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure by Dana Simpson
Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
Price: $9.99 USA ($11.99 Canada)
Paperback, 6 x 9, 176 pages
Available wherever books and
e-books are sold.